CHECK is eligible for funding! Use the bridging aid lll Plus for the digitalisation of your hygiene concept
The bridging aid lll Plus offers you the opportunity to digitalise your hygiene concepts to digitalise your hygiene concepts.
The Corona pandemic continues to pose immense challenges for society and the economy. The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and the Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF) have therefore once again extended and significantly simplified bridging assistance. In this way, we are supporting even more companies and self-employed persons with Corona-related sales shortfalls.
Who is eligible?
The limit is annual sales of up to €750 million. The prerequisite is a Corona-related drop in turnover of at least 30 percent in each month for which the fixed cost subsidy is applied for. The reference month in 2019 is decisive for the comparison. The application can be made through a tax advisor, a certified public accountant, a lawyer or a certified public accountant. The costs are subsidised.
What is reimbursed?
Who participates? All states!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then contact us for an individual consultation on our CHECK HACCP system.
The advantages at a glance
- Digital, transparent HACCP lists with real-time data
- 24/7 alarm function
- Simple user, rights management and configuration
- Retrofittable into existing infrastructure
- User-friendly and intuitive application
- Reduction of personnel, cost and time expenditure
- Uncomplicated info management tool with individually createable checklists
- Possible connection to existing merchandise management systems
- Automatic documentation and archiving without wasting paper
- Patented digitizing system: U.S. Pat. No. 9,996,056
- Hosting and operation of the platform DSGVO-compliant in the EU
Core temperature probe:
- Robust, hygienic, HACCP and EN 13485 compliant
- Very fast response time (3 sec.)
- Protection class IP66/67
- Typical battery life 1000 h continuous operation
- Accuracy +/-0.4 °C to +199 °C
- Measuring range -49.9 °C to +299 °C
- Dishwasher safe
- Simple, retrofittable food-safe sticker
- Temperature resistant -40 °C to +180 °C
Send us an enquiry - we look forward to working together to design the best solution for your business.
HACCP lists no longer 4 years in the confusing paper-folder chaos, but transparent, digitally retrievable at any time. All measuring points and documentation as well as alarms in one web interface.
Organize your operation no matter where you are and always stay informed about your process-relevant data.
Efficient energy management - is your refrigerator constantly 3 °C too cold?
Ask CHECK HACCP and uncover your savings potential.